About Me

My photo
I'm Rebecca but Becka for short, I'm a fashion student at Adam Smith College hoping to move on to Uni. I am a bubbly, fun and loving person. I love going out and partying at the weekend with my friends. This blog shows things that inspire me and I love in the fashion world, hope you enjoy!

Monday 1 August 2011

Le Freak C'est CHIC

My favourite theme for the up coming season is definatly going to be the "Boy/Girl Thing" by wearing things such as tweed and brogues and masculine suit styles with a feminine twist.
A lot of designers have been showing this look in the magazines such as Chanel, Stella Mccartney, Ralph Lauren, DKNY, Paul Smith and Dolce and Gabbana but i wont be sporting these looks from their collections but hopefully will be able to make up my own looks following this trend from the high street!


DKNY showing the tweeds

More DKNY showing the Girl/Boy look


Again more DKNY


Ralph Lauren trilby hats - which i LOOVE

A classic tweed blazer

No comments:

Post a Comment