About Me

My photo
I'm Rebecca but Becka for short, I'm a fashion student at Adam Smith College hoping to move on to Uni. I am a bubbly, fun and loving person. I love going out and partying at the weekend with my friends. This blog shows things that inspire me and I love in the fashion world, hope you enjoy!

Monday 1 August 2011

Lily Allen in Elle for the third time!

http://www.elleuk.com/elletv/(channel)/inside-elle/(playlist)/elle-magazine/(video)/behind-the-cover-lily-allen3

Heres a link to a video filmed by Elle magazine for behind the scenes of Lily Allens third cover shoot for Elle where she talks about how she is "honoured" to be on the cover for the third time and how she loves to wear "trackie bottoms" and how she "loved the royal wedding"
Even a couple of things about her own wedding in there! :)


The most recent cover from Lily - looking stunning!

Lily looking funky as she graced the cover in October 2009 for the first time

And finally Lily last August (2010) launching her new vintage fashion store in London

No comments:

Post a Comment