About Me

My photo
I'm Rebecca but Becka for short, I'm a fashion student at Adam Smith College hoping to move on to Uni. I am a bubbly, fun and loving person. I love going out and partying at the weekend with my friends. This blog shows things that inspire me and I love in the fashion world, hope you enjoy!

Friday 16 December 2011

Katy Perry taking over the music world!

Since Katy Perrys 5th single from her Teenage Dreams album made it to no1 she is now the first woman to have 5 number one songs from an album. if this wasnt good enough she is now the first person to beat Michael Jackson out of the top spot for most amount of no1's from the same album since 1988.

Yo go Katy Perry!!

Have a listen to some of those songs on http://www.youtube.com/

The one that got away

Last Friday Night - T.G.I.F

Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment