About Me

My photo
I'm Rebecca but Becka for short, I'm a fashion student at Adam Smith College hoping to move on to Uni. I am a bubbly, fun and loving person. I love going out and partying at the weekend with my friends. This blog shows things that inspire me and I love in the fashion world, hope you enjoy!

Friday 16 December 2011

CGStyling - Claire Ganley Styling

So if your looking for somewhere to get your hair cut and give you a new look then you need to get down to Elite Hair and Beauty East Port Street Dunfermline.
Get yourself booked in with either Claire or Leanne from the CGStyling team and get a great service and a new look!
At the salon you can experience some GHD products at the GHD styling station and some Wella SP products!

Click on CGStyling above to get a link straight to the facebook site




No comments:

Post a Comment