About Me

My photo
I'm Rebecca but Becka for short, I'm a fashion student at Adam Smith College hoping to move on to Uni. I am a bubbly, fun and loving person. I love going out and partying at the weekend with my friends. This blog shows things that inspire me and I love in the fashion world, hope you enjoy!

Sunday 31 July 2011

Internet Fashion

Internet fashion is becoming more and more popular, because its so easy to shop online and order lots of goods and then send back the ones that either dont fit or aren't suitable.
Some stores dont even have a shop on the highstreet that can be accessed and only have online stores, such as http://www.asos.com/ or http://www.fashionunion.com/
Both of these websites or "online stores" have affordable fashion which are on trend and available to the public.
These are some images from this seasons Spring/Summer collections 2011.












Funky florals and hippy trims were a big hit this season especially when it came to festival wear and these sites definatly provided the fads and the trends of the season with these signature looks which i thought were fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment