About Me

My photo
I'm Rebecca but Becka for short, I'm a fashion student at Adam Smith College hoping to move on to Uni. I am a bubbly, fun and loving person. I love going out and partying at the weekend with my friends. This blog shows things that inspire me and I love in the fashion world, hope you enjoy!

Monday 28 February 2011

Welcome to the Oscars 2011

Jennifer Hudson at the 83rd Academy Awards red carpet


Here Jennifer Hudson is wearing an orange Versace gown, there have been a lot of comments that she looks to thin in the outfit but i think that she looks absoloutly fabulous in this gown, the colour really suits her and with the low and sexy neck line she is showing off her fantastic figure. The dress has a large frill down one side and a low neck line. She has accessorised with diamond bracelets and earings. She looks fab!



Anne Hathaway also looked amazing in a Valentinio gown, she too wore a bright colour, the dress was strapless at the top, straight accross and too had a a frill down one side. She accessorised only with a diamond neclace and matched with a red lipstick. She too looked outstanding.



After a guest apperance  on the hit American show Glee, Gwyneth Paltrow wore a silver Calvin Klein gown which was floor length and had a long slit down the front. She left her hair down and straight and wore a thin belt just above her hips for detail. Showing off her fabulous figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment